Senior Litigation Lawyer – Strategic Project ManagementI'm interested
A leading financial services business in Australia.
Project management role for a senior litigation lawyer guiding commercial litigation strategy for the business, including:
- engaging with senior management and stakeholders
- applying a strategic lens to commercial litigation matters for the business, looking at what is being done and how best to run it
- instructing external law firms
- You have 10+ years of demonstrated background and expertise in commercial litigation, dispute resolution and regulatory matters.
- Prior experience working within financial services sector will be beneficial, but is not essential.
- You have a commercial approach and are comfortable collaborating with the business on large-scale disputes, litigation and regulatory matters.
- You excel at working as part of a dynamic and fast-paced business.
- You’re pro-active and able to work autonomously.
- 12-month contract with a leading business in the financial services sector.
- Project management role providing strategic guidance directly to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Sydney CBD location with flexible hybrid working
- Full-time role.
- Salary to $250K pa inc super depending on experience.
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Charlie Smirl at firstname.lastname@example.org at Dovetail Legal Solutions – to arrange a time for an initial chat.