Senior Legal Counsel – ResourcesI'm interested
Our client is seeking a seasoned resources lawyer on an interim basis with experience in transactional front-end construction or supporting commercial activities.
The Role: Senior Legal Counsel – Resources
- Prior senior experience in mining and resources
- Either transactional, front-end construction experience, including EPC contracts for processing plants, consulting services contracts and design and build contracts or;
- supporting commercial activities in line with interpretation and application of mining acts, land administration acts, heritage acts and native title acts in Australian jurisdictions.
- You can hit the ground running – You have a current Australian Practicing Certificate with 8+ years’ experience.
- You are a seasoned resources or construction lawyer
- You can adapt to a new working environment; identify the company’s risk profile and adapt your advice and communication accordingly
- You can effectively influence, manage, and successfully collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders, and act tactfully and with discretion, at all levels of the business.
- You are self-aware; grounded; have excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in technology; comfortable operating autonomously; adapt quickly to changing priorities; calm and considered; practical with common sense; and prepared to take ownership.
- Immediate start
- Work in a market-leading and long-established company.
- Diverse and interesting work
- We have a long-standing relationship with this organisation and can vouch for the calibre of the legal team and the business.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, please apply, and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please contact Sonia Cason at Dovetail Legal Solutions at email@example.com – to arrange a time for an initial chat.