The Role: Senior Legal Counsel
- Outstanding opportunity at a Sydney headquartered Fin-Tech company
- At the core of the business, you will work on a broad range of issues including, the negotiation and drafting of fin services SAAS platform agreements.
- Reporting to, and supported by, an excellent General Counsel based in Sydney
- In order of preference, you will have both IT and Financial Services; then Financial Services; and finally, IT
- Not your typical Financial Services role – working in a commercial and dynamic environment
- Permanent role to start asap
- Can be part time or full time depending on your experience
- An emphasis on soft skills – communication and self-awareness, initiative as there is on your technical skills.
- You can hit the ground running – You have a current Australian practicing certificate and have prior in-house experience in financial services and/or IT.
- You are a high performing lawyer and eager to learn -. You need to be a skilled legal operator to turn your mind to diverse legal issues and work from first principles. While being a skilled lawyer you will have the benefit of and be eager to learn from excellent lawyers and other professionals within the business.
- You get it commercially – You are comfortable working in a high performing, lean commercial team and you have a keen awareness of commercially-minded and practical legal solutions for the business. You have the aptitude to manage work priorities and the expectations of diverse stakeholders.
- You fit culturally – You are self-aware; grounded; have excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in technology; an energetic self-starter; comfortable operating autonomously; calm and considered; practical with common sense; and prepared to take ownership.
- Gain Fin-Tech experience in a leading Australian company
- Take your career to the next level – work within a high performing team and with an engaged and passionate workforce
- Increase your professional and technical capability by working and learning from people at the top of their game
- On a growth trajectory – the company is performing incredibly well
- Sydney headquartered company – have access to and work with the decision makers
- Sydney CBD location
- Can be part time/full time depending on experience
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further please click the “Apply” button and we will be in touch shortly.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Imogen Spouse at Dovetail Legal Solutions –email@example.com – to arrange a time for an initial chat.