Senior Commercial LawyerI'm interested
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Commercial Lawyer to join an iconic Australian FMCG company undertaking, varied and interesting work within a friendly legal function. Three month contract role to start asap. Hybrid working 3 days in the office 2 days from home.
The Role: Senior Commercial Lawyer
- A broad commercial role – support the business across a diverse range of legal and commercial matters including: – commercial contracts, operational projects, assisting with the group’s intellectual property portfolio, identify and addressing key risks, supporting the compliance program.
- Three-month contract role with hybrid working 3 days in the office 2 days from office
- Experience in the FMCG sector while valued isn’t necessary for the role. However, commercial contracts experience and the ability to work from first principles is essential.
- Be a proactive business partner at all levels throughout organisation and support teams, assisting with decisions, providing practical advice, and mitigating risk.
- You have a current Australian Practicing Certificate and at least six-years post qualification experience, including experience gained in a reputable firm and/or in-house legal team.
- You effectively influence, manage, and successfully collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders across all levels of a diverse business.
- You can manage and prioritise your workload, understand and balance risk, and provide clear, simple and to the point advice to others in the business.
- You are self-aware; grounded; have excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in technology; comfortable operating autonomously; adapt quickly to changing priorities; calm and considered; practical with common sense; and prepared to take ownership.
- Able to implement practical solutions, the client is looking for a senior operator who come in and quickly support the business and others in the legal team
- Valued function and role within the business
- Work within a collaborative, supportive and legal and commercial team
- Hybrid role – opportunity to work from home
- Varied and interesting work – supporting every function within the business
- Brand name company known throughout Australia
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Andrew Murdoch at Dovetail Legal Solutions email@example.com – to arrange a time for an initial chat.