Construction Lawyer – Part Time & From HomeI'm interested
An excellent in-house opportunity has arisen for a Construction Lawyer to join a leading Australian business on a 6-month project to start ASAP—part-time or full-time role, working 3, 4 or 5 days. Open to the position being done entirely remotely.
THE ROLE:- Construction Lawyer – Part Time & From Home
- Broad Front-End Construction role supporting the business in delivering key construction projects.
- Prior infrastructure, rail projects or renewable energy projects experience beneficial.
- Open to the role being done 3, 4 or 5 days a week, depending on the lawyer’s seniority.
- The company is also open to the role from Sydney, Melbourne or remotely.
- Start ASAP
- You have a current Australian Practicing Certificate and at least six years post qualification construction experience, including experience gained in a reputable firm and/or in-house legal team.
- You effectively influence, manage, and successfully collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders across all levels of a diverse business.
- You can manage and prioritise your workload, understand and balance risk, and provide clear, simple and to-the-point advice to others in the business.
- You are self-aware; grounded; have excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in technology; comfortable operating autonomously; adapt quickly to changing priorities; calm and considered; practical with common sense, and prepared to take ownership.
- An excellent lawyer – not only technically but also able to implement practical solutions; the client is looking for a senior operator who can hit the ground running.
- You can adapt quickly to a new working environment and the business’s risk appetite.
- Interesting and diverse construction projects
- Make a difference and see the tangible benefits of your impact advice.
- Work within a collaborative, supportive and legal and commercial team
- Varied and interesting work – supporting every function within the business.
- Can be part-time or full-time – 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
- Work in the Sydney CBD office or entirely from home
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, please apply, and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please get in touch with Charlie Smirl at Dovetail Legal Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org – to arrange a time for an initial chat.
Dovetail Legal Solutions
Founded in 2015, Dovetail is Australia’s only dedicated in-house legal recruiter. We’ve made over 300 placements, assisted hundreds of companies and helped grow the careers of hundreds of lawyers. We give access to more lawyers and jobs than any other provider.