Assistant Company Secretary for Leading ASX200 CompanyI'm interested
A leading ASX200, Sydney headquartered, agribusiness, with a growth trajectory and operations around Australia.
Provide company secretariat support for entities across the company and subsidiaries, including assisting the Company Secretary with the following:-
- Maintaining Company Secretariat’s yearly planner and ensuring key tasks are performed on time
- Helping to ensure Board, subsidiary and committee meetings are run effectively and efficiently
- Liaising with share registry and preparing draft communications to shareholders
- Regulatory/Statutory filings and helping to respond to requests for information by regulators
- Supporting the delivery of the Annual General Meeting including preparing draft notices of meeting, shareholder communications and briefing materials for directors
- Helping to manage interim and final dividend payment processes
- Maintaining company secretariat and statutory records in an accurate and efficient manner
- Looking for ways to improve process and drive efficiency
- Continuous improvement projects and some support of the legal team when required
- Could be 4 days or 5 days a week
- Hybrid working 3 days in office 2 from home
- At least 2 years’ prior Assistant Company Secretary experience including experience within an ASX-listed company
- Helped to manage Board and committee calendars
- Helped to manage key events and activities for listed companies including annual general meetings, half-year and full-year results announcements, dividend payments
- Tertiary qualifications in law or other business-related discipline
- High level of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Highly organised and methodical approach to work
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to be able to contribute to the successful outcomes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and to work with minimal supervision
- Professionalism, discretion, resilience and initiative.
- An excellent opportunity to work with and learn from an impressive Company Secretary and board
- Company is known for it’s professional and collaborative culture
- A high growth yet stable and established company
- Take your career to the next level within an ASX 200 company
- Australia wide operations making the role interesting and diverse
- Excellent remuneration – up to $130K per year, including super + bonus
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Charlie Smirl at firstname.lastname@example.org at Dovetail Legal Solutions – to arrange a time for an initial chat.