Contract Manager – Global Renewable EnergyI'm interested
Multinational renewable energy company developing large-scale renewable energy projects around the globe.
Contract Manager role to support the company’s Australian operations, including project compliance, procurement and contract management.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in contract management, compliance, procurement or similar asset management
- Any prior experience in renewables is beneficial but is not essential
- You have good attention to detail and decision making skills
- You’re able to manage multiple tasks and work with cross-functional teams
- You’re motivated and keen to develop further
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading company in the transition to a more sustainable green energy future
- Initially offered as 6-month fixed term contract with possible longer-term extension or conversion to permanent
- Sydney CBD office location
- Full-time role
- Competitive remuneration
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Charlie Smirl at firstname.lastname@example.org at Dovetail Legal Solutions – to arrange a time for an initial chat.