Commercial Lawyer – Projects & InfrastructureI'm interested
Commercial Lawyer with major projects / infrastructure experience
Sought-after firm working on a range of key projects around Australia.
Commercial lawyer to assist with a range of commercial legal work across major projects, infrastructure, construction and resources sector initially for a 12-month parental leave contract.
- You have at least 6 years’ experience working as a commercial lawyer, whether from private practice, in-house or both
- You have demonstrated experience working with or advising on commercial contracts, major projects, construction, infrastructure and/or resources projects
- You’re able to work autonomously as needed
- You’re comfortable dealing directly with key stakeholders
- You have a commercial and practical approach to delivering solutions
- Opportunity to join well regarded team
- Initially offered as 12-month fixed term contract to cover parental leave absence within the team from October 2023
- Sydney CBD office location with hybrid working flexibility available
- Open to full-time or part-time if needed for the right lawyer
- Competitive remuneration
This role is looking to fill quickly, so if this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, please apply and we will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation first, please feel free to contact Charlie Smirl at email@example.com at Dovetail Legal Solutions – to arrange a time for an initial chat.